Bella Couture.com privacy practices.
- What personal information is collected at our Web site, and how is it used?
- How does this site interact with third-party Web sites and content?
- What information do we share with third parties (or what information may they access because of the services they provide to us)?
- What choices do you have over how your information is used?
- Does our policy differ for visitors from outside the U.S.
- Can you update your personal information?
- How do we address children's privacy?
- How do we secure your information on our site?
- Whom do you contact with questions or concerns?
- How do I opt-in and op-out of SMS messaging that I signed up for?
- When was this policy last updated?
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AT OUR WEB SITE AND HOW IS IT USED?
1. Information Collected Directly from You and Others through this Site
We collect personal information directly from you to do all the things typically associated with electronic and mobile commerce Web sites. Examples of the information we collect include name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, email address, personal preferences, credit card number, purchase and ordering information, demographical information, and sizing information.
This information is collected at various places: for instance, when you check out with your online order; subscribe to catalogs, email offers, and mobile messaging offers; participate in surveys, contests, or sweepstakes; or interact with special-event or program offers.
We collect information about you. And, when you provide it, we collect information about your gift recipients. For example, we collect your gift recipient's contact information to process your gift orders. We use this information to do things like:
- process your online orders;
- open an online account at your request;
- personalize your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests;
- provide customer service, whether it's responding to a request or following up on an order;
- include you in surveys and contests;
- enable you to post your content, such as comments, product reviews, images;
- facilitate networks of online social activity centered around our products and services;
- enable you to interact with our third-party content service providers, whether by linking to their sites, viewing their content within our Web environment, or by viewing our content within their Web environment; and
- if you decide to subscribe, we will market our products and services-for instance, by adding you to our email or print-catalog list when you make an online purchase.
2. Information We Observe or Collect through Technology
- Navigational Information
- When you visit this Web site, we collect navigational information, such as browser type and version, service-provider identification, IP address, the site from which you came, and the site to which you navigate. Navigational information is largely anonymous in the sense that it doesn't contain your name, address, phone number, email address or other information that directly identifies you. However, we may associate this navigational information with your personal information if you provide it.
- Cookies and Clear gifs
- To better understand what you do while on our site, we use a browser feature known as a cookie. A cookie is a small data file that's stored by your Web browser on your computer. It's used to do things like see how you navigate our Web site, and remember you and your online purchases when you return. This helps us improve our site, provide better customer service, personalize your online experience, and personalize offers to you based on your unique tastes and purchase history.
3. Information Others Observe or Collect through Technology
Third-party service providers help us analyze our visitor's site and purchase preferences, and may help us deliver ads to you about our products through banner ads when you visit other web sites (often referred to as "online network advertising"). The following provides more information about these service providers and the choices you have with respect to their services.
- We contract with analytics companies to better understand your use of our Web sites, and Web capabilities like embeddable widgets. They accomplish this by using some or all of the technologies described in
- We contract with third-party advertising companies that, in turn, collect non-personally identifying information by placing cookies on visitors browser when they visit bellacouture.com. These companies also provide this information to us which we, in turn, use to gauge how effective our ads are. If you'd like more information about how online network advertising works and what your choices are for the information that's collected, please contact us.
HOW DOES THIS WEB SITE INTERACT WITH THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES AND CONTENT?
We may enable you to navigate to third-party sites and services, or otherwise display third-party content. We do this for your convenience. We do not endorse or generally have any affiliation with these third parties. And we do not control and aren't responsible for their Web practices. Whether their content appears within our Web environment (like a map frame), or you leave our Web site for another site to view it, those service provider's terms, conditions, and privacy policies govern your online experience (unless there's a conspicuously posted statement by us that says otherwise). Please view their terms of service and privacy policies if you have any question about their practices.
Here's a partial list of the sites or content of these third parties:
- Interactive Maps
- We may facilitate easy access to the online maps of content providers like Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, PayPal! There you can get quick contact information for our store.
- Sweepstakes, Contests, and Survey Sites
- Third-Party Rewards or Membership Programs
- We may interact with certain unrelated companies that offer their customers memberships to participate in programs, which may include rewards for purchases from us. If you become a member of one of these programs or purchase something from us at this Web site through such a program, we may provide the company administering the membership program enough information about you or your purchase (like contact information, transaction date, transaction amount, and order number), to enable it to honor your membership. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the companies sponsoring these membership programs. Their terms, conditions, and policies apply to any information that's provided to them to further their programs.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES (OR WHAT INFORMATION MAY THEY ACCESS BECAUSE OF THE SERVICES THEY PROVIDE TO US)?
- We use third-party "back-office" contractors to help handle parts of our business because of their expertise, resources, or scale. They help us do things like fulfill orders, process payments, monitor site activity, maintain databases and provide consulting services.
- Other Marketers
- We may share your name, postal address, and summary purchase information with other merchants and merchant exchanges. Other merchants may, in turn, use this information to send you offers on their products and services. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Law Enforcement and Emergency Response
- We may disclose specific information about our Web-site visitors if we have a good-faith belief that it's necessary or authorized under the law to protect our customers, the public, or our business.
- Sale or Merger
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets that are transferred as part of the transaction.
WHAT CHOICES DO YOU HAVE OVER HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED?
- If at any time you'd like to stop future delivery of our email offers, simply follow the removal instructions located at the bottom of each message or complete the removal from e-mail form located in your 'my accounts' personal options page. This will stop future email offers from us, but won't stop operational or transactional messages such as email confirmations of your online orders, or customer service communications.
- Postal Mail: Catalogs
- If you'd like to specify your preferences for our catalogs, simply follow the instructions on each catalog.
- Cookies, Clear Gifs, and Online Network Advertising
- You may always choose to block cookies or even clear cookies from your computer. Simply follow your browser's instructions on how to block and clear cookies. Please consider the consequences of blocking or clearing cookies. Many Web sites rely on their cookies to provide you with services or features that you have requested or expect. If you want more information about online network advertising, in general, contact us.
WHAT IS THE POLICY FOR VISITORS FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S.?
HOW MAY I UPDATE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. You may update or modify your billing- and shipping-related information by logging onto your account.
Customer Service: 1.310.487.2373
Customer Service Email: bellacouture.help@ gmail.com
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. To opt-out of receiving communications from Bella Couture ®: (1) select "unsubscribe" on our subscription status page and enter the requested information; or (2) make your request yourself by contacting a diamond and jewelry consultant by utilizing our Contact Us form at the top of this page or by calling us toll free at 1.310.487.2373
For other terms and conditions that apply to your use of our Web Site, please see our Bella Couture ® Product Policies.
(back to top)
HOW DO WE ADDRESS CHILDREN'S PRIVACY?
Bella Couture does not knowingly collect or maintain information provided by children under the age of 13.
HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION ON OUR SITE?
This Web site has the following types of security measures: limited access data-centers, firewall technology, and secure-socket-layer (SSL) certificate authentication. This ensures True Strong 256-bit encryption on a 2048 bit root SSL Certificates protects our customer's privately entered information during checkout. Strong 256-bit encryption on a 2048 bit root SSL Certificates enable every site visitor to experience the strongest SSL encryption available to them. SSL is encryption technology that provides security for information that's transmitted over the Internet. This site accepts orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through SSL technology-for example, 4.0 versions or higher of Netscape Navigator, versions 5.01 or higher of Internet Explorer, versions 0.8 or higher of Firefox, and versions 1.2 or higher of Safari.
While we implement the above security measures on this site, you should be aware that even using your credit card at a store, in person, one hundred percent security is not always possible. Rest assured our site has the most up to date security measures available in any capacity. Furthermore, if sending a payment through Afterpay or PayPal, your credit card details are never shared with BellaCouture.com. See Afterpay and PayPal's privacy and security policies to learn more by visiting their site's privacy and security policy pages.
WHOM MAY YOU CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
HOW DO I OPT-IN and OP-OUT OF SMS MESSAGING THAT I SIGNED UP FOR?
WHEN WAS THIS POLICY LAST UPDATED?
If you're concerned about how your personal information is used, please visit our site often for this and other important announcements about BellaCouture.com.
Privacy Statement updated 1/1/2023.